Neo
(New Member)

Registration Date: 11-10-2014
Date of Birth: 1980
Local Time: 07-19-2018 at 08:46 AM

Neo's Forum Info
Total Posts: 51 (0.04 posts per day | 0.11 percent of total posts)
(Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 1 Day, 14 Hours, 37 Minutes, 43 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

Neo's Contact Details
Homepage:
Email: Send Neo an email.
Private Message: Send Neo a private message.
ICQ Number:
AIM Screen Name:
Yahoo ID:
MSN ID:
Additional Info About Neo
ASC Callsign: Neofight
Sex: Male
Bio: I'm new to airsoft but in my t(w)een years played a lot of paintball and ran my own private field for friends. I grew bored of the repetitive skirmish scenarios and lack of realism both in tactics, gear, intensity and scenarios and eventually stopped playing all together save the odd bachelor party game here and there. I knew of airsoft guns back then but at the time I didn't know where to buy these replica guns or if they could be bought/imported into Canada at all. Fast forward 10 years, and imagine my delight when I discovered this thriving local airsoft scene!
So, thus far I have been doing a lot of reading and have managed to procure myself a nice little KWA LM4 PTW (carbine) from UpperCanada Tactics. Love the feel of this gun.
I've joined OVA in hopes of meeting new folks, and ultimately joining a serious milsim team. If necessary I may consider trying to start a team as I may have full access to some rural forest land which would be perfect for multi-day training ops.
My username stands for "Neophyte" which I believe is greek for "a new convert", which I am. I also somewhat identify with Neo from the Matrix movie as I also am a Software Developer spending my days in a cubical farm and my nights trying to escape the banality of an imposed "reality".... while dodging bullets.