Hello, New to AirSoft and Ottawa
RandyTheLegend

Hello out there!

Im looking for a team to take on someone who is new with air soft. I have meant for quite a few years now to start in this sport in a mil sim capacity and have never quite had time time, now that I have the time available and the community exists in Ottawa I would like to connect with some people who can help me learn and excel in this sport.

A little about me;
-Just moved to Ottawa from Calgary Alberta
-Reasons for air soft - Thrill of the Mil Sim scenarios and dedication required (Reason to turn cell phones off), To get into and stay in good physical condition, make new friends and connections in Ottawa, and finally as I am sure everyone understands an outlet away from the career world
-Working for a manufacturer from Quebec and cover all of Ontario and Manitoba (Ask for more info if needed for scheduling)
-33 Years old looking for a sport to be dedicated too
-Brand new to this sport, other things I would typically do is fish, hunt, play games and generally travel and find new things. Also I have extensively climbed and hiked all over British Columbia when I was in the trades earlier in life
-Everything I do gets maximum dedication and scheduling and I love scheduled events no matter the weather, conditions and location including practices

Feel free to message me with any information I need to know as I am brand new to the city and this sport!

Let me know where I should be starting with finding a team and I look forward in the coming months and years to seeing many of you in the field!

Randy
Satchelcharge
9th Legion

Welcome to OVA Randy!!

[Image: Signature.png]
http://www.9thlegionmilsim.com
lurkingknight
Posting Freak

You don't need a team, just play. get to know the community, teams will find you and you will get to know what teams are out there. Generally though most of the teams in the region are are groups of friends that coalesced into teams because they play a lot with each other.

I futz with v2s, v3s and v6s
RandyTheLegend

Thanks forum folks! Between help at JT's shop and the people ive talked to in PM i have lots to go on! I will see you all in the field in the coming season!

Kind regards and thanks,
antdude64

Welcome to OVA! There's a fair amount of teams in the area, best way to get introduced to them would be to come out to the bigger events and games and talk with some of the team members.

See you on the field !

Dog company
101st Airborne