BB Bastard ?
brendanlfk

Hey everyone,

I am having trouble finding BBB online or local, do you guys know any stores in the area that might be selling them? I have been on the lookout for a few months and can't seem to find any.

I am looking for .28' .30's thanks!
Marshall
Admin / Honey Badgers
Administrators

OPS may have few bags remaining but you may be hard pressed to find any around as BB Bastard has ceased BB making operations this year. I recommend you start looking into other brands.
joker

I recommend airsoft logic ive been using them in my guns and i have a friend that ran it threw a tibore barrelle ( 6.01 ) and no jam and good accuracy.

when you see the smile pain will soon follow
Acadien
OVA Elected Staff

(04-25-2016 01:00 PM)Marshall Wrote:  BB Bastard has ceased BB making operations this year. I recommend you start looking into other brands.

Wait what did I miss here!

* Keep Calm And Return Fire *
k3vX Wrote:I won't lie, the human stupidity never fails to entertain me.
Warstone

This is from the Facebook page for BB Bastard.

Link for reference----> https://www.facebook.com/bbbastard/

"BB Bastard Update

There are rumors going around about BBB not being in the game anymore. I'm posting this 1) to put it to rest, 2) to explain the situation.

BBB is a premium brand BB and is Canadian with its primary customer base in Canada. This year we made the decision not to resupply winter as very little airsoft is played in winter and sales are sparse - it makes no business sense carrying thousands of dollars in inventory for 6 months to wait for the weather and the players to come into alignment. So that is the source of the lack of product on the website. Second, we are currently restructuring the business to reflect the fact that the Canadian dollar has lost significant trading value against the US dollar since this time last year. This has caused us to pause on a large reorder. You may notice, we are not the only product or indeed industry to have done this - importers in all Canadian industries are in a major realignment. The main company that holds BBB has multiple lines of unrelated business and has chosen to invest in an opportunity related to that other business. We are currently in discussions with several long time vendors who's core business is in airsoft to pass the brand to one of them, all of them interested and motivated. I don't suspect supply will be an issue after a certain point. And there is a plan B. Either way, the brand will go on, with or without us.

So for those die hard supporters, I am sorry you can't get product at this very moment (I know how much you like your shiny things NOW), but I am sure you will be able to acquire it soon. In the meantime, we wouldn't feel bad if you played the game with another BB brand. This company and product was always more about the passion of the game than anything else - so grab some BBs you trust, get off FB, and head on out and PLAY. The world is not ending, the sky is not falling and last time I checked, the earth is still orbiting the sun 365 days out of the year give a few seconds, LOL. Ignore the speculation. "
joker

(04-29-2016 09:58 AM)Warstone Wrote:  This is from the Facebook page for BB Bastard.

Link for reference----> https://www.facebook.com/bbbastard/

"BB Bastard Update

There are rumors going around about BBB not being in the game anymore. I'm posting this 1) to put it to rest, 2) to explain the situation.

BBB is a premium brand BB and is Canadian with its primary customer base in Canada. This year we made the decision not to resupply winter as very little airsoft is played in winter and sales are sparse - it makes no business sense carrying thousands of dollars in inventory for 6 months to wait for the weather and the players to come into alignment. So that is the source of the lack of product on the website. Second, we are currently restructuring the business to reflect the fact that the Canadian dollar has lost significant trading value against the US dollar since this time last year. This has caused us to pause on a large reorder. You may notice, we are not the only product or indeed industry to have done this - importers in all Canadian industries are in a major realignment. The main company that holds BBB has multiple lines of unrelated business and has chosen to invest in an opportunity related to that other business. We are currently in discussions with several long time vendors who's core business is in airsoft to pass the brand to one of them, all of them interested and motivated. I don't suspect supply will be an issue after a certain point. And there is a plan B. Either way, the brand will go on, with or without us.

So for those die hard supporters, I am sorry you can't get product at this very moment (I know how much you like your shiny things NOW), but I am sure you will be able to acquire it soon. In the meantime, we wouldn't feel bad if you played the game with another BB brand. This company and product was always more about the passion of the game than anything else - so grab some BBs you trust, get off FB, and head on out and PLAY. The world is not ending, the sky is not falling and last time I checked, the earth is still orbiting the sun 365 days out of the year give a few seconds, LOL. Ignore the speculation. "

glade to hear

when you see the smile pain will soon follow
Lythrox

It's sad really, because they're main competition was Elite Force. Which was a slightly less constant bb. we're talking like 0.91%

Now, I don't mind them either, but I recommend trying to find good bio bbs and using them.

G&G has a great selection and they're quality I have been told is = to their 0.20g bbs and if people support products like that they're usually good about making them better.

[Image: Signature.png]
HaZarD
Gone to BMQ. Getting Jacked up!

Bio bbs? No one uses them. They have a shelf life once opened too. So if you dont use it you loose it. Btw nice necro post revival you have along with the completely useless post about using bio bbs.

Gun Doc / Tech Support :
TM M14
ICS M4's
Ver.2, Ver.3, Ver.7

[Image: HaZarD_zpsr0xwcogr.png]
site2017

the guy that's asking just bought a rather large amount as a trial to becomming a BC distributor... or atleast on the Island.. we plan on depleating his supply rather quickly

تالار پذیرایی
تالار عروسی
باغ عروسی
باغ تالار