Operation: New Ottawa | Jul 26 2014
Marshall
Admin / Honey Badgers
Administrators

More rules and details to follow. Watch this space and check out our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/opnewottawa

Added the ability to register guests. If you have friends not on OVA who may be interested in a Fallout inspired scenario, get them on the list. Please adjust as we get close to the day if you have drop outs.

We have a prepayment options in the near future. Those pre-paying will have access to rewards.

More info to come!
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 11:16 AM by Marshall.)
Teach Russ
Rogue 2

Fall out inspired game.. you have my attention Smile

question: contact weapons, can we go crazy for this one and show up with foam spears, baseball bats, etc. ?

AEG GUN TECH
http://www.ottawavalleyairsoft.ca/forums...-3927.html
[Image: ova%20banner_zpsbm6eldvf.jpg]
Professor

Sounds fun

Fear my Mighty Mace!
Marshall
Admin / Honey Badgers
Administrators

(02-24-2014 12:06 PM)Russ Wrote:  Fall out inspired game.. you have my attention Smile

question: contact weapons, can we go crazy for this one and show up with foam spears, baseball bats, etc. ?

It will be up in the rules when they're posted but yes Melee weapons will be allowed and limited ammo will be available for weapons as per fallout and post apocalyptic survival.
Sikerun
Honey Badgers

(02-24-2014 12:06 PM)Russ Wrote:  Fall out inspired game.. you have my attention Smile

They will be covered in the rules but yes, homemade foam weapons will be allowed but will probably require us to approve each of them individually for safety reasons. I've made my share of foam swords years ago and the last thing you want is someone getting hurts because a sword tip is not properly taped and protected with extra foam sealing the end.

There will be rewards for players that put time and effort in there costumes for this game!

[Image: Serge-sig-e1393736716157.jpg]
Operation: New Ottawa 2 - OVA thread || Facebook page
Covax

[Image: meh.ro1791.jpg]

... I need to get this on velcro.
ScubaC
AKA Connor

Also note, you're highly encouraged to be an opportunistic cut-throat!

Diplomacy, reputation, gear acquisition, gambling, forming alliances, forming enemies, and head-hunting are all important to winning this game. Both for your team, but also for yourself. :o

There are a lot of good mechanics to this game that we will reveal gradually, but I think you'll find this game to be highly detailed in every aspect...

The goal is to make the player fully immersed in the fallout theme. Lots of NPC's, props up the wazoo, tons of dynamic missions, upgrades, in-game bonuses... It's gonna be insane. I'm only an NPC, and I can't wait!
Tigerland
Blackthorn

I can't wait Smile
Testtube
Admin
OVA Elected Staff
Age Verifier

Think outside the box people like I have tought you all.
azombie8mybaby
OVA Elected Staff

So stoked!! Already working on my costume/loadout!!!!

Who will survive and what will be left of them?
Swayze
Honey Badgers

There will be plenty of surprises in this event, and many ways to play it so there is a little something for everyone Smile
Phantax
Seven Sons
Field Owner

Sounds pretty cool.
Looking forward to more details
Marshall
Admin / Honey Badgers
Administrators

Added the ability to register guests. If you have friends on OVA who may be interested in a Fallout inspired scenario, get them on the list. Please adjust as we get close to the day. We have a prepayment options in the near future. Those pre-paying will have access to rewards.

So much info and no rules. Stay tune folks!
Red Devils Airsoft
Red Devil's Airsoft Field
Field Owner

Oldbarn is building not one but TWO villages on the new field....with a post apocalyptic feel....any graffiti artists out there? Am building one house per day on average right now along with a factory and a church amongst other goodies.

Cheers, OB

Check out our site:
http://www.reddevilsairsoft.com
arcane
PMC

what will be the approx date on when the event will take place? Also it sounds like it will be an awesome event Smile