2013 Ottawa Valley Airsoft Schedule
Covax

Hm. Comparing these dates to my calendar I’ve noted there are hardly any games on long weekends.
arnold869
Warmongers
Age Verifier
Field Owner

(02-06-2013 02:36 PM)Covax Wrote:  Hm. Comparing these dates to my calendar I’ve noted there are hardly any games on long weekends.

That is because there is normal a low turn out of players on long weekends.

[Image: petawawa%20airsoft%20peace%20by%20fire%2...nger_1.jpg]
Lythrox

Noob question >.< and I know you guys probably get this a lot, but in order to play at an event do we have to go through a Noob day? Or can we just show up to an event with face/eye protection, get the gun chrono'd and play?..

[Image: Signature.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 04:43 AM by Lythrox.)
Lythrox

Awesome thank you,

Also a mod might want to update the first post of this thread from the Red Devils official site calender as there is an error with the June 8th 2013 day.

From a Post from Mark on 29th of May 2013. That walk- on-day is still on.

[June 8th=http://www.ottawavalleyairsoft.ca/forums/thread-4077.html]

[Image: Signature.png]
badweather

Hi folks. I'd really like to get out to a game in July if my schedule permits it. It will be my first game, and I'm hoping to rent some equipment to see that I'll actually enjoy it before making any purchases. Are there any specific games that are more noob friendly than others? Will it be possible to get a rental at the fields were the games are? Thanks!
Red Devils Airsoft
Red Devil's Airsoft Field
Field Owner

Hi Badweather, Welcome, Our field is definitely geared towards noobs and fun seekers....

I have rentals and will be open every weekend this summer, check my website for all the details, cheers and thx,

Colonel Jed "old barn" Tucker, 5th Kemptville Airsoft Militia.

(06-14-2013 01:28 PM)badweather Wrote:  Hi folks. I'd really like to get out to a game in July if my schedule permits it. It will be my first game, and I'm hoping to rent some equipment to see that I'll actually enjoy it before making any purchases. Are there any specific games that are more noob friendly than others? Will it be possible to get a rental at the fields were the games are? Thanks!

Check out our site:
http://www.reddevilsairsoft.com
badweather

Thanks for the info Old Barn. I know your area well, as my father lives in Heckston. Smile Are there a lot of games that take place on the weekends, aside from the big scheduled events?

(06-14-2013 01:57 PM)sgt.Oldbarn Wrote:  Hi Badweather, Welcome, Our field is definitely geared towards noobs and fun seekers....

I have rentals and will be open every weekend this summer, check my website for all the details, cheers and thx,

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2013 03:12 PM by badweather.)
Red Devils Airsoft
Red Devil's Airsoft Field
Field Owner

all the games are walk ons. big milsim in july but that's the only biggy.

(06-14-2013 03:11 PM)badweather Wrote:  Thanks for the info Old Barn. I know your area well, as my father lives in Heckston. Smile Are there a lot of games that take place on the weekends, aside from the big scheduled events?

(06-14-2013 01:57 PM)sgt.Oldbarn Wrote:  Hi Badweather, Welcome, Our field is definitely geared towards noobs and fun seekers....

Check out our site:
http://www.reddevilsairsoft.com
arnold869
Warmongers
Age Verifier
Field Owner

OK time to kill the rumors...

Petawawa Airsoft is not closing.
I only stopped doing private group bookings.

Remember I work full time with the military, I can be called away. Petawawa Airsoft is a hobby Business, meaning It is for fun and enjoyment for all and is non profit.

I enjoy seeing players have fun and enjoying the events I host.

Next Year I will be hosting a minimum of 2 games per month, possibly more. Field expansions are in the works now.

See you all for Bio-Hazard and in the new year.

[Image: petawawa%20airsoft%20peace%20by%20fire%2...nger_1.jpg]
H0ppyDragon
Honey Badgers

Woot woot, hopefully those games will be on the weekends I can actually go next year. I have missed playing at pet this year.

[Image: vT5kFxc.jpg]