2012 Season Game Day List
MartyK2500

Are the other 307 dates tbd or will they have less scheduled games this year? I'm looking forward to climb the valley to burn the fat double time.
Chef
Posting Freak

I have spoken to Hoolie about this, I am unsure of where he stands right now, but he has told me that 307 will not be having as many public games as previous seasons. If anyone wants to host using the field they should contact him directly.

(07-08-2012 04:03 PM)Moderate Wrote:  It'd be like your pharmacist importing cocaine, cutting it, and then selling it to you...it's still illegal.
Chef
Posting Freak

Fixed a mistake with Soldier Sword, Date August 25th was changed to the correct date of August 11th.

(07-08-2012 04:03 PM)Moderate Wrote:  It'd be like your pharmacist importing cocaine, cutting it, and then selling it to you...it's still illegal.
Chef
Posting Freak

Red Devils have changed their April 30th game to April 23.

Hoolie
Combat 307
Field Owner

After consultations, our July game has been re-themed (new word?). We will be running a scenario called Bloodstones (based on the movie Blood Diamond).
The actual scenario will run from 11:00 to 18:00. This will be followed by an individual night stalk exercise (after dark but with low-light illumination) and the obligatory after-game debauch. There will be short skirms on Sunday for those who still have the energy. More to come.
Cost will be $30 with 50% going to the Petawawa Military Families Fund.
For those of you who attended Aftermath, this will go WAY beyond.
Cheers,
Lou

- Pro Corona Et Patria, FERIRE -
http://www.combat307.com
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 02:34 PM by Hoolie.)
arnold869
Warmongers
Age Verifier
Field Owner

UPDATE

Due to work and training.
I will have to cancel all games at Petawawa Airsoft for the month of May.
Operation: اجتياح بدري will be moved up to June.

[Image: petawawa%20airsoft%20peace%20by%20fire%2...nger_1.jpg]
Chef
Posting Freak

Schedule has been updated to include the closing of the LZ. Last LZ game will be July 7th.

snaven
Crazy 8's

So since the LZ closed beside Pet, are we going to get games the same quality around the NCR? Ive ever only been to LZ cause of the distance and convience being new to airsoft so I hope im not insulting any fields but I just foudn the games, people, staff and ground just freaking awesome loll After all the investment in kit I did 2 years ago to switch from paintball I had 3 games last year and 1 this year Sad my work scheduly sucks but thats why I loved the LZ it was so close and easy to go play.... any suggestions or anyone is coming with something new Smile I was hoping id win the loto max cause if I do im starting my field around here haha but yeah how about current field XD thanks all

CRAZY 8 = Nunquam Assumere

- The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Navy SEALs -
Chef
Posting Freak

Red Devils have games fairly frequently and they are in Kemptville, but they are not really a milsim field like the LZ was. At Red Devils your looking at a more relaxed airsoft environment. Sgt. Oldbarn made a great reference for comparison that I will share.

"Airsoft at Red Devils is like having a diet coke, don't expect to get coke when all we serve is diet"

Red Devils Airsoft
Red Devil's Airsoft Field
Field Owner

"The bottom line is that if you want Coke, then buy coke, dont buy a diet coke and hope it somehow materializes into "the real thing". "

That was the original quote, LOL. Come out and try the field, I think you will have alot of fun. We dont do 8 hour milsims but we sure shoot alot of ammo, and some great 2-3 hour scenarios followed by skirmishes.

We play every second sunday from 10-4. Our next game is this sunday coming up. Directions are on the site.

cheers, Mark

Check out our site:
http://www.reddevilsairsoft.com
arnold869
Warmongers
Age Verifier
Field Owner

Update,

There will be no games in Petawawa for the 01st and 8th of Sept. I will be in Nova Scotia for a week.

snaven
Crazy 8's

(08-07-2012 01:51 AM)Chef Wrote:  Red Devils have games fairly frequently and they are in Kemptville, but they are not really a milsim field like the LZ was. At Red Devils your looking at a more relaxed airsoft environment. Sgt. Oldbarn made a great reference for comparison that I will share.

"Airsoft at Red Devils is like having a diet coke, don't expect to get coke when all we serve is diet"

HAHAAHA I like that Tongue allright thanks, still ill wait for my loto max and start something XD I will however check Red Devils and maybe I should travel to Pet one day even if my RCR friends say stay away!! lol

CRAZY 8 = Nunquam Assumere

- The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Navy SEALs -
Chef
Posting Freak

I hope they are joking about staying away from Pet Airsoft, its sa great field.

You should come out on Saturday for Operation Soldier Sword a charity event and pig roast.

J-P

hi guys, for the game of august 11th , do we need to subscribe as a guest list, or the only thing i need is to come and pay ? cause im from montreal, me and a friend are willing to come to ottawa and we would like to have any information. thanks
arnold869
Warmongers
Age Verifier
Field Owner

(08-10-2012 03:19 PM)J-P Wrote:  hi guys, for the game of august 11th , do we need to subscribe as a guest list, or the only thing i need is to come and pay ? cause im from montreal, me and a friend are willing to come to ottawa and we would like to have any information. thanks

Go to the events section, and self sign-up. you can ad guest.
Just a note petawawa is 120min from Ottawa.